We are looking for a Client Care Manager to be responsible for the assessment and review of the care needs of the people who use our services in Gwynedd.
You will be joining an established family run business which provides care to people in their own homes.
As Client Care Manager, you will be responsible for managing our Service User’s care needs, ensuring continuity and quality of care. You will have the opportunity to progress and develop new skills with career opportunities throughout our 5 branches in North Wales and Chester.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. On-call duties will be required one week in four/five on a rota basis.
KEY DUTIES INCLUDE
- Maintaining a close relationship with the people who use our services.
- Liaising with Social Services, General Practitioners, District Nurses etc. in the transmission of information essential for the wellbeing of the people who use our services.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE
- Care Work experience (3 years)
- Level 3 Diploma
- Enthusiastic with a fun and friendly attitude
- A desire to learn and become part of a fun and friendly team
- Self-motivated & well organised
- Caring & sensitive to the needs of others
- Good communicator and good Customer Service skills
- Able to work unsupervised and use own initiative and stay calm under pressure
- Good verbal communication skills, including excellent telephone manner
- Good written communication skills and IT literate
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly, comfortable working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary up to £18,655 + on call pay
Area: To cover areas of Gwynedd from our office at Bangor
Grade: £16,835 – £18,655
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Calon Lan is proud to have achieved the Investors in People Gold Standard.
Calon Lan is an equal opportunities employer.