We try to make a difference for everyone we are involved with; the people who use our service, our staff teams and our strategic partners. Our approach is one based on open and honest communication, transparency and the highest professional standards which all help in ‘making a difference at home’.
If you’re keen to be involved in a caring role that provides quality support to people at home, and you have compassion for individuals in a diverse range of situations, we would love for you to join our growing team.
Care Workers – Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Wrexham
Candidate Information Pack – Please download and review the documents below before making your application. Thank you
- Job description and person specification
- Equality and Diversity policy
- DBS (formerly CRB) policy
- Terms and Conditions of employment
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE
- Experience (not crucial as there is lots of training)
- Fun and friendly attitude
- A desire to learn and become part of a fun and friendly team
- Self-motivated & well organised
- Caring & sensitive to the needs of others
- Resourceful or inventive
- Good communicator
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fair rates of pay £8.60 – £18.60 an hour
- Weekend enhanced pay
- Permanent rotas for a good work-life balance
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday (not rolled up holiday pay)
- Lots of training
- Scope for progression
- Mileage payment 32p per mile for drivers and 15p per mile for cyclists
- Work perks including discounts at supermarkets, high street, cinemas and gyms
- Full or part time contracts available on a rota basis
As a Care Worker at Calon Lan you will share with other staff the responsibility in meeting the personal care needs of the people who use our services in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes Calon Lan’s quality systems.
At Calon Lan we believe in investing in our Care Workers. Training and development opportunities are provided for you to develop your professional knowledge and skills so that you can provide the best care possible.
Calon Lan is an equal opportunities employer, currently holds 3 Wales Care Awards and has gained the Investors in People Gold standard so you can be assured of fair working conditions.
If you wish to feel rewarded in your work and be a part of a friendly and caring team, please get in touch.